Coming Soon in January 2022
Money Saver Dual Compartments Stainless Steel Tank with 3 x Large Diameter Indirect Heating Coils and Modular External Back Up heat (5 to 40 KW)
The most Versatile Thermal Storage Tank in the Market. You only need one tank for Space Heating, Space Cooling and Domestic Hot Water Heating.
This tank can also be hooked up to multiple energy sources such as: Air to Water Heat Pump, Geothermal Heat Pump Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors, Electric/Gas/Propane Boiler. It will save you money for the following reasons:
- Reduces the size of mechanical room since this tanks replaces three tanks when buying your HVAC kit from other competitors. Its diameter is a few inches larger than a regular tank, however it takes less space than two or three smaller tanks.
- It has multiple inlets and outlets, three large diameters indirect coils, multiple thermal wells for temperature sensors as well as large 1" NPT Female Threaded Hole (with Male Plug pre-installed at factory) for heating elements insertion, making this tank valid for multiple applications and connectable to multiple energy heat sources.
- It has a lower carbon footprint and longer lifespan than conventional glass lined steel tank, since inner layer is made of Stainless Steel and Indirect Coils are made of Copper.
Detailed Specifications and Available Capacities
- 1/2" NPT FEMALE THEREADED HOLE WITH END CAP (FOR AUTOMATIC AIR VENT INSTALLATION)
- 3/4" NPT FEMALE THEREADED HOLE (FOR T/P SAFETY VALVE INSTALLATION)
- 3/4" NPT FEMALE THEREADED HOLE WITH END CAP(FOR DRAIN VALVE INSTALLATION)
- 3/4" NPT MALE THEREADED COIL CONNECTION
- 3/4" NPT MALE THEREADED COIL CONNECTION
- 1/2" MALE x 1/4" FEMALE BSPT THREADED THERMAL WELL WITH PLASTIC END CAP (FOR TEMP. SENSOR INSTALLATION) - 12 INCHES LONG
- 11/4 " NPT FEMALE THEREADED HOLE (TANK INLETS AND OUTLETS)
- 1" FEMALE THREADED THERMAL HOLE FOR HEATING ELEMENT (HEATING ELEMENT IS NOT INCLUDED)
Inner Tank Materials: Food Grade SUS 304-2B 1.5mm thickness, Outer Tank Cover Material: White Color Galvanized Steel 0.55mm thickness, Heat Preservation Layer: 60 mm of High Pressure Automatic Polyurethane, Foaming Layer, Density of 36 Kg/m³ (2.24 Lb/ft³)
In Tank Heat Exchanger (Coil) Specifications: TU1 Copper (Red Copper), Thickness = 1mm (0.04"), UPPER Coil Outer Diameter / Thickness : 20mm (3/4") / 1 mm, UPPER Coil Inlet/Outlet Connection: 20mm (¾") Male NPT, UPPER Coil Heat Exchange Area: 0.625m², · BOTTOM Coil Outer Diameter / Thickness : 20mm (3/4") / 1 mm, BOTTOM Coil Inlet/Outlet Connection: 20mm (3/4") Male NPT, BOTTOM Coil Heat Exchange Area: 1.55m².
Water Purification: Magnesium Rod Installed, Backup Heat: Standard 1" port (No heating element or thermostat should be installed).
Accessories: Tank Feet, Screws and Safety T/P Valve. · HSE Limited Warranty: 5 Years against manufacturing defects
Most Frequent Installation Schematics and Applications
Two Pipe System Hydronic Chilled/Hot Water
In this type of installation, One compartment is used for space heating and space cooling and the other one for Domestic Hot Water (DHW) preheating.
This is the most simple installation, where Air Conditioned indoor spaces require either cooling or heating (not simultaneous heating and cooling).
The Floating Type 3 Way Valve, controlled by the Control Board of our Air to Water Heat Pump switches Heat Transfer Fluid Supply between the two compartment according to demand. Air to Water Heat Pump operating mode should be Water Cooling/Heating (Space cooling/Heating) and Hot Water (DHW preheating). Space Heating/Cooling mode is determined by Heat Pump Ambient Temperature Switch.
Four Pipe System Hydronic Chilled/Hot Water
In this type of installation, One compartment is used for Chilled Water and the other one for Hot Water. Domestic Hot Water (DHW) preheating is achieved via the indirect coil (one or a combination of the two coils).
This is the most adequate configuration for Air Conditioned Spaces with simultaneous heating and cooling demand).
The ON/OFF 3 way valve, controlled by the Heating or Cooling linkages of our Air to Water Heat Pump switches Heat Transfer Fluid Supply between the two compartment according to demand. Air to Water Heat Pump operating mode should be Water Cooling in summer and water heating in winter.
Dual Temperature Solar Thermal System with Evacuated Tube
In this type of installation, One compartment is used for medium temperature hot water such as Domestic Hot Water Heating, or space heating with cast iron hydronic radiators and the other compartment is used for low temperature hot water such as space heating (infloor heating).
This is the most adequate configuration for Air Conditioned Spaces with dual temperatures hydronic heating demand.
The ON/OFF 3 way valve, controlled by the solar pumping station controller switched Heat Transfer Fluid Supply between the 2 compartments.