Air to Air Heat Pump - ATA25-HACW - 230V/1Ph/60Hz
- Technical Documents
QUICK FACTS Distribution Type Forced air ductwork Capabilities Heating, cooling, and domestic hot water Loop Type No loop, outdoor air handler Size 2 nominal tons Configuration Vertical Certifications TUV
Air to Air Features and Available Options
- Indoor unit has industry leading 24″ x 28″ footprint.
- Air discharge is field changeable from top to side.
- Both indoor and outdoor unit fans are true variable speed with ECM-style motors, for comfort and energy efficiency.
- Outdoor ice channeling design means no bottom tray and an angled outdoor coil eliminates ice build-up.
- Copeland Ultratech® two-stage scroll compressor is located in the indoor unit for ease of cold-weather service and better refrigerant/oil management.
- Gen2 electronic control board has external user interface and includes outdoor reset function, data logging, internet and laptop USB connections and BACnet interface.
- Electronic expansion valves for precise refrigerant control.
- Start capacitor kit and suction accumulator are standard equipment.
- Domestic hot water generation – an exclusive Nordic® feature in the air source market.
- Delivery Delay is 2-4 Weeks from date of Purchase Order Confirmation