Air to Air Heat Pump - ATA75-HACW - 230V/1Ph/60Hz
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 20,005.00 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
QUICK FACTS Distribution Type Forced air ductwork Capabilities Heating, cooling, and domestic hot water Loop Type No loop, outdoor air handler Size 6 nominal tons Configuration Vertical Certifications TUV
Air to Air Features and Available Options
- Indoor unit has industry leading 24″ x 28″ footprint.
- Air discharge is field changeable from top to side.
- Both indoor and outdoor unit fans are true variable speed with ECM-style motors, for comfort and energy efficiency.
- Outdoor ice channeling design means no bottom tray and an angled outdoor coil eliminates ice build-up.
- Copeland Ultratech® two-stage scroll compressor is located in the indoor unit for ease of cold-weather service and better refrigerant/oil management.
- Gen2 electronic control board has external user interface and includes outdoor reset function, data logging, internet and laptop USB connections and BACnet interface.
- Electronic expansion valves for precise refrigerant control.
- Start capacitor kit and suction accumulator are standard equipment.
- Domestic hot water generation – an exclusive Nordic® feature in the air source market.
- Delivery Delay is 2-4 Weeks from date of Purchase Order Confirmation