Hydronic Chilled/Hot Water Air Handling Unit - 4 Pipe System 120V-1Ph-60Hz, Capacity 2 to 5 Ton
Factory assembled and tested multi-position chilled/ hot water with electric heat
fan coil with factory wiring, piping, associated controls and special
accessories required prior to start up.
- Composed of heavy gauge galvanised steel casing with baked polyester powder.
- Internally insulated for a quiet operation.
- Cabinet can be installed in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Available in 120V-1Ph-60Hz VAC.
- Fan motors is three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Internal overload protected.
- Blower wheels are forward curved and dynamically balanced.
- Manufactured with Chilled water coil containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminium fins.
- Manufactured with Hot water coil containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminium fins.
- Coils is be factory tested to 350 psig.
- Coil contains manual air bleed port.
- Drain pan is molded with high impact polymers.
- Pan contains a primary and secondary drain connection.
- Pan is capable of draining in the vertical and horizontal positions without changing the pan configuration.
- Unit shall contain a filter door for easy access to the filter.
- A filter track shall be provided.
- Unit shall come supplied with a 1” throwaway filter.
Electric Heaters With Circuit Breaker:
- Unit is capable of incorporating an electric heat package.
- Electric heaters are of the open wire type.
- Electric heat packages contain non-fused breakers, sequencers and safeties.
- Fan coils are completely factory wired and tested (not included with the Fan Coil)..
- Unit includes a terminal block that is capable of incorporating a 24 VAC thermostat.
- Each Fan coil contains a non-reusable fuse on the secondary voltage side of the transformer.
- Electric heat package contains non-fusible breakers and high temperature limits.