Hydronic Chilled/Hot Water 1 Way Cassette Fan Coil, 4-Pipe System 208/230V-1Ph-50/60Hz, Capacity 1 to 2 Ton
- Unit is factory assembled and tested water fan coil.
- Unit is assembled with high quality.
- Contained within the unit s hall be all factory wiring, piping, and associated controls .
- Unit is shipped with integral PCB adapter Board for 24V field installed Thermostat.
B. Unit Cabinet and Cover:
- Cabinet is constructed of galvanized sheet metal.
- Cover compos ed of high impact polymers .
- Internally and externally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
- Cabinets are internally insulated from the factory. However, if these units are installed in high ambient/high humidity environments , additional filed installed external cabinet insulation may be required .
C. Fan Motor and Blower Wheel:
- Available in 208/230-1-50/ 60 VAC.
- Fan motor has three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Fan motor is totally enclosed.
- Fan motor has internal overload protected.
- Radial blower wheel is dynamically balanced.
D. Air Distribution:
- Unit contains one automatic dis charge air louver.
E. Water Coils :
- Manufactured with water coils containing copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum fins.
- Coils are factory tested to 300 psig.
- Maximum design operating pressure s hall not exceed 200 psig.
- Coils are designed to accept an entering water temperature not to exceed 180°F.
- Both coils are equipped with manual air bleed ports which drain into the units internal drain pan.
- Secondary coil is in the re-heat position.
F. Drain Pan:
- Constructed of galvanized steel with baked on polyester powder coating and closed cell insulation.
- Unit contains internal lift pump and drain pan float s witch designed for evacuating condensate to the fan coil unit drain port level only.
G. Filters :
- Unit s hall contain two woven panel washable filter.
H. Fresh Air:
- Unit s hall be able to receive up to 10% filtered fresh air.
- Fresh air introduced shall be externally fan forced and externally controlled.
I Power & Safety:
- Fan coils are factory wired and tested.
- Fan coil includes a terminal block that is capable of incorporating a 24 VAC, field supplied thermostat.
- Fan coil contains a replaceable fuse on the low voltage side of the trans former.
- Coils shall be designed to accept an entering water temperature not to exceed 180°F
- Electrical line voltage connections s hall be made at the factory supplied terminal block.
- Factory wiring s hall be rated according to UL listing at the time of manufacturing.