Hydronic Chilled/Hot Water Cassette Fan Coil, 4 Pipe System 208/230V-1Ph-50/60Hz, Capacity 1 to 4 Ton
|MHCFC4W-04-1||1||2 Pipe System, 208/230V-1Ph-60Hz|
|MHCFC4W-08-1||2||2 Pipe System, 208/230V-1Ph-60Hz|
|MHCFC4W-12-1||3||2 Pipe System, 208/230V-1Ph-60Hz|
|MHCFC4W-16-1||4||2 Pipe System, 208/230V-1Ph-60Hz|
- Unit shall be a factory assembled and tested water fan coil.
- Unit shall be assembled with high quality.
- Contained within the unit shall be all factory wiring, piping, and associated controls.
- Unit Includes 24V Transfromer and fan relays for field installed thermostat.
B. Unit Cabinet and Cover:
- Cabinet is constructed of galvanized sheet metal.
- Cover composed of high impact polymers.
- Internally and externally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
C. Fan Motor and Blower Wheels:
- Available in 208/230-1-50/60 VAC.
- Fan motor has three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Fan motor is totally enclosed.
- Fan motor is internal overload protected.
- Radial blower wheel is dynamically balanced.
D. Air Distribution:
- Unit contains four manually adjustable discharge air louvers.
E. Water Coil:
- Manufactured with water coils containing copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum fins.
- Coils are factory tested to 300 psig.
- Coils are designed to accept an entering water temperature not to exceed 160°F
- Pressure independent flow control required on both coils to not exceed max flow for each coil. Consult primary coil and secondary coil data for proper sizing
F. Drain Pan:
- Constructed of injected molded polystyrene.
- Unit contains a woven panel washable filter.
H. Fresh Air:
- Unit is able to receive up to 50% filtered fresh air.
- Fresh air introduced is externally fan forced and externally controlled.
I Power & Safety:
- Fan coils are factory wired and tested.
- Unit includes a terminal block that is capable of incorporating a 24 vac, field supplied, hard wired thermostat.
- Fan coil contains a renewable fuse on the low voltage side of the transformer.
- Coils is designed to accept an entering water temperature not to exceed 160°F
- MHCFC4W-XX-1 Overview.
- MHCFC4W-XX-1 IOM Manual.
- MHCFC4W-XX-1 Material Submittals.
- MHCFC4W-XX-1 Wiring Diagrams.