Hydronic Chilled/Hot Water Universal Mount Fan Coil Unit, 2 Pipe System, 208/230V-1Ph-50/60Hz, Capacity 1 to 5 Ton
- Unit is factory assembled and tested chilled and hot water fan coil.
- Shall be assembled with high quality.
- Contained with the unit shall be all factory wiring, piping, associated controls and special accessories required prior to start up.
- Unit is delivered with 24V transformer and Fan relays for field installed thermostat.
B. Unit Cabinet:
- Composed of galvanized steel with baked polyester powder and high impact polymers.
- Cabinet is internally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
C. Fan Motors:
- Is available in 208/230-1-50/60 VAC.
- Fan motors has three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Totally enclosed.
- Internal overload protected.
- Unit has a swing motor to modulate the discharge air.
D. Blower Wheels:
- Blower wheels are tangential and dynamically balanced.
E. Water Coil:
- Manufactured with water coils containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum fins.
- Coil is factory tested to 350 psig.
- Maximum inlet water temperature 180° F
F. Drain Pan:
- All drain pans is coated on both the interior and exterior with baked polyester powder to resist corrosion.
- The exterior of all drain pans is insulated with closed cell to prevent condensation.
- Pans contains drain tubing that is accessible from the back, bottom and side of the unit.
- Unit contains 65% washable filters.
I Controls & Safety:
- Fan coils shall be completely factory wired and tested.
- Unit shall include a terminal block that is capable of incorporating a 24 VAC thermostat. C.
- Controls shall be capable of incorporating an optional hard-wired thermostat.
- Fan coil shall contain a non reusable fuse on the secondary voltage side of the transformer.
- Electrical shall include a terminal block.
- Electrical power supply shall be rated to withstand 120°F operating ambient temperatures.