This solar pump station is a pre-assembled and leak-tested set of devices and fittings for transferring thermal heat between solar collector and solar tank. It contains important fittings and safety devices for the operation of the solar thermal system:
- Ball valves in supply and return pipes in combination with check valves to prevent gravity circulation.
- Air Vent for manual bleeding of the solar thermal system.
- Flow Meter for displaying the flow rate
- Manometer for displaying the system pressure
- Safety valve to protect against excessive pressure and temperature
- Flushing and filling unit for flushing, filling and emptying the solar thermal system.