Hydronic Chilled/Hot Water Hi-Wall Fan Coil, 2 Pipe System, 3/4 to 3 Ton Capacity
- Unit is factory assembled and tested chilled and hot water fan coil.
- Unit is assembled with high quality.
- Contained with the unit shall be all factory wiring, piping, associated controls and special accessories required prior to start up.
B. Unit Cabinet:
- Composed of high impact polymers.
- Is internally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
C. Fan Motors:
- Either 208/230V or 120V-1Ph-50/60Hz
- Fan motors has three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Totally enclosed.
- Internal overload protected.
- Contains a swing motor to modulate the discharge air.
D. Blower Wheels:
- 1. Blower wheels are dynamically balanced.
E. Water Coil:
- Manufactured with water coils containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminium fins.
- Coils are factory tested to 300 psig.
- Maximum inlet water temperature 160 F.
F. Drain Pan:
- All drain pans are molded with high impact polymers.
- The exterior of all drain pans is insulated with closed cell insulation to prevent condensation.
- Pans contain flexible drain tubing that is accessible from the back of the unit.
- Unit contains washable filters.
- Fan coils are completely factory wired and tested.
- Controls includes a circuit board, room sensor, indoor coil thermistor, transformer and wireless remote.
- Controls is capable of incorporating an optional hard-wired thermostat.
- Fan coil contains a non reusable fuse on the secondary voltage side of the transformer.
I Electrical Requirements
- Unit shall is supplied with a three prong male primary electrical power cord.
- Electrical power supply is rated to withstand 120°F operating ambient temperatures.
Technical Documents 120V
- MHWW-XX-H-3 Overview
- MHWW-XX-H-3 IOM Manual.
- MHWW-XX-H-3 Material Submittals.
- MHWW-XX-H-3 Wiring Diagrams.
Technical Documents 208/230V
- MHWW-XX-H-1 Overview
- MHWW-XX-H-1 IOM Manual.
- MHWW-XX-H-1 Material Submittals.
- MHWW-XX-H-1 Wiring Diagrams.