Toll free line
Nordic RS Series Water to Air Heat Pumps - Split
The RS-series is a split water source heat pump (with remote indoor air handler) that can heat or chill air in a forced air duct system. Being a split system it provides the ability to locate the compressor unit and air handler in different locations. It also uses its built-in desuperheater to preheat domestic hot water. This unit is available in sizes from 3 to 6 nominal tons, and works on an open water well or closed ground loop.
Air Handler Options
There are two Nordic air handler configurations available, horizontal (AHH) or vertical (AHV).
|Distribution Type||Forced air|
|Capabilities||Heating, cooling, domestic hot water|
|Loop Type||Open or closed loop|
|Size||3 to 6 nominal tons|
|COP||3.5 - 4.8|
Features & Available Options
- Domestic hot water desuperheater
- Coaxial heat exchangers – cupro nickel (CuNi) heat exchangers available upon request
- Slow closing water valve kit available for open loop installations
- Smallest 5-6 ton footprint in the industry at 24” x 28”
- Completely insulated water lines, accumulator, and heat exchanger.
- Oversized water coil evaporator (e.g. a three ton capacity heat pump has a five ton capacity coil) to achieve high COP’s even when operated on ground loops as cold as 25°F.
from $ 13,094.00 CADfrom $ 13,094.00 CAD
from $ 15,426.00 CAD| /from $ 15,426.00 CAD| /
from $ 16,058.00 CAD| /from $ 16,058.00 CAD| /
from $ 17,750.00 CAD| /from $ 17,750.00 CAD| /
from $ 17,819.00 CAD| /from $ 17,819.00 CAD| /