Made in Germany, SRCC Certified, S Power Products Specifications:
Why Vacuum Tubes for Water Heating?
Vacuum Tube Solar Collectors (also called Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors) are very useful in northern climates for solar heating of water mainly for space heating and domestic hot water heating. They are among the best performers in Canadian weather and in the northern part of the US.
Vacuum Tube Collectors are the central part of any Solar Water Heating system.They convert solar energy into thermal heat via the vacuum tubes (for more details please go through our blog: How do Vacuum Tubes Collectors works?)
Included in this Kit:
What's special about German S Power Vacuum Tube Solar Collector?
S-Power Heat Pipe Vacuum Tube Collector Features:
- The S-Power Heat Pipe Solar Collectors can be used for domestic water heating, space heating, agriculture, process heat, etc. Any application where high temperatures are required
- The S-Power heat pipe collector with its integrated stagnation protection will limit the collector temperature to 160°C (320°F)
- Dry connection design between the vacuum tube and the header allows each tube to be axial adjusted for peak performance during installation and individually exchanged during operation
- One-of-a-kind anti-reflexcoating (nano-coating) applied onto the inner and outer side of the glass tube allows for an extraordinary high light transmission (~97%), a very low light reflection (~3%)
- High performance copper absorber (ultrasonically welded), is coated with Titan-Nitrid-Oxide (TINOX), absorbing 96% of the sunlight
- The patented and innovative glass-metal connection guarantees the vacuum is always maintained (10 years warranty by the manufacturer)