Solar Mate HD 8005 - 50% Propylene Glycol Mix , 5 US Gal - Anti Freeze for Solar Applications
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
Solar Mate, HD 8005, Propylene Glycol / Solar Glycol, Heat Transfer Fluid Solar Mate HD 8005 is a premixed reversible vaporizable special propylene glycol based heat transfer fluid, for solar heating installations. Operating temperature range of -50ºF to 325ºF (-46ºC to 163ºC).
- Appearance: Clear, yellow colored liquid
- 3 Density 20ºC (68ºF): 1060.0 kg/m3 (66.17 lb/ft3)
- Refractive index 22ºC (72ºF): 1.3903
- pH Value: 9.5 – 10.7
- Reserve Alkalinity (min): 20.0 ml
- Viscosity 10ºC (50ºF): 10.6481mPas (10.65 cps)
- Boiling Point ºC @ 101 kPa: 106
- (ºF @ 760 mmHg): 222
- Flash Point: none
- Water content: 46 – 50%
- Frost Protection ºC/ºF: -35/-31
- Packaging: 23 Kg Pail
Application And Control:
WM 8005 should be fed neat as required via pot feeder, injection pumps or chemical proportion pumps. Feed rates will vary depending on system type and conditions.
- FOR INDUSTRIAL, INSTITUTIONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Not for use in potable water systems
- Consult M.S.D.S. and product label before handling.