Vacuum Tube Solar Collector Kit, SRCC Certified, VT58 SERIES - Complete with Manifold, Frame, Tubes and 30⁰ Frame Kit
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
Why Vacuum Tubes for Water Heating?
Vacuum Tube Solar Collectors (also called Evacuated Tube Solar Collectors) are a renewable heat source for various hydronic heating applications such as space heating, domestic hot water heating, SPA/Pool Heating and Industrial Process Heating. They have been specially designed to perform in Canadian Winter and similar Nordic Climates (such as the northern part of the US). Vacuum Tube Solar Collectors are the central part of any Solar Water Heating system. They transfer thermal heat, absorbed by Evacuated Tubes, to a heat transfer fluid which directly or indirectly heats a thermal storage device. (For more details please go through our blogs: How do Vacuum Tubes Collectors works? or How do Solar Water Heating Works?)
How much money do you save by producing thermal heat by Vacuum Tube Solar Collectors?
Harvested solar energy from the sun is free, but converting that energy into useful and economical use is the most expensive part. Proper Planning and Design of any solar installation is the key for a successful solar project: Lowest possible cost, highest possible saving and fastest return on investment. Simulating Solar energy based on geography and demographic isn't a simple task. Our Technical Team has crafted a blog to make easier to estimate saving in most major Canadian cities: How much energy can you solar water heater generate?. A much easier way to size and select your solar water heating system is to contact our technical team or simply filling this online FORM.
What's included when purchasing this item?
- Vacuum Tube Pipes.
- Heat Transfer Fluid Collector.
- 45 degree Flat Roof Mounting Aluminum Base.
- All Assembling accessories such aluminum frame & pipe holder.
Heat Pipes and Heat Transfer fins:
- Length (mm): 1800.
- Condenser Size (mm x mm): Ø14 x 64.5.
- Material: Oxygen free copper (Tu1) Cu+Ag > 99.99% (O2 < 16 ppm).
- Copper pipe dimensions: Ø14mm OD x 0.75mm Thick.
- Heat Transfer Fluid: Glycol, Water or a Mix of Both.
- Maximum Working Temperature °C (°F): 300 (572).
- Startup Temperature °C (°F) < 30 (86).
- Vacuum (Pa) < 5x10.
- Tilt Angle: 20-70° from horizontal surface.
- Horizontal Installation Angle : 0±5°.
- Heat Transfer Fin: 0.2 mm Thick Hot Dipped Aluminum.
- Minimum Operating Temperature °C (°F): -40 (-40).
Frame ( for both flat and slope roof ):
- Material: Aluminum Alloy with powder painting (Grey Color).
- Thickness if frame (mm): 2.
- Installation Type: Tilted Roof or Flat Surface.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy with thickness of 1.5 mm.
- Insulation: Rockwool with thicknessof 45 mm; density=93%
- Diameter of inlet and Outlet (mm): 20 (inside) and 22 (outside);
- Copper Pipe Diameter (mm): 35.
- Copper Pipe Thickness (mm): 1.
N.B: The Back Leg base for flat roof mounting is included with the collectorWeights:
- 15 Tubes Panel Kg (Lb): 44 (96.8)
- 20 Tubes Panel Kg (Lb): 71.4 (157.08)
- 25 Tubes Panel Kg (Lb): 79 (173.8)
- 30 Tubes Panel Kg (Lb): 85.8 (188.76)