2-Way Motorized Zone Valves, 24V Honeywell MZV
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
Residential or Commercial Zoning for hot water heating or chilled water air conditioning systems, fan coil units or indirect water heater service.
The Honeywell “PowerTrack” motorized zone valves are available in 2-way configuration only. The inlet and outlet size is 1/2” FNPT. Each zone valve has an internal auxiliary switch.
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 240° F (115° C).
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa).
- Fluids: Water and Water/Glycol.
- Maximum Close-off Pressure (psi): 20 Psi
- Maximum Water Pressure (psi): 125 Psi
- Maximum Ambient Temperature (F): 125F
- Voltage: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Motor Rated: 24 VAC, 60 HZ, 0.25 Ampere. (May be safety operated between 22 and 28 VAC)
- Power to open, spring return close.
- Rack and pinion linear design.
- Fast acting, 15 seconds to open, 5 seconds to close.
- Two piece rack design to extend service life.
- Low power consumption, 8 valves, 40 VA transformer.
- External valve position indicator.
- Quiet operation, no water hammer.
- Built-in tamper resistant balancing valve for pre-balancing.
- High torque, constant speed synchronous motor.
- Cooler running, longer life motor.
- Operator can be replaced without draining system.
- Manual opening feature.
- Replaceable valve cartridge.
- Large adjustable flow, 1/2 in. 3/4 in. Cv 5.8; 1 in. 7.0 Cv; 1-1/4 in. Cv 7.0.
- Motor CSA recognized.
- 4 wire operator with auxiliary switch.
- 2 wire without switch, 24 in. leads.
- Compatible with programmable thermostats.
- Bronze casting; brass/stainless trim
- Body Pattern: Two-way