PEX Domestic Water Pipe 3/4'', BOW Superpex
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
BOW Superpex PEX Domestic Water tubing
Superpex is made in 3/8", ½", ¾" and 1" nominal sizes. It is available in coils and in straight lengths. The tubing is made to CTS (Copper Tube Size) outside dimensions and an SDR (Standard Dimension Ratio) of 9. BOW Superpex
tubing can also be used as a water Bow SUPERPEX pipe offer the most- advanced technology in cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) for hot and cold potable water systems. This patented multi-layer pipe outperforms all other cross-linked polyethylene plumbing alternatives to assure the longest , trouble-free service life available in the industry.
Crosslinked polyethylene, PEX Silane Method, PEX 5306.
Continuous working pressure:
690 kPa - 82ºC / 100 psi @ 180ºF, 1103 kPa - 23ºC / 160 psi @ 73ºF.
- CSA B137.5
- ASTM F876 ASTM F877
- AWWA C904
- Compatible fittings: ASTM F1807 ASTM F2159
- NSF 14; NSF 61; cNSF®us pw; CSA B137.5;
- ASTM F876; ASTM F877; IAPMO;
- HUD (MR1293d); AWWA C904
- The tubing also has fire resistance listings with ULC to CAN/ULC S101, design #’s M516, J900, W316 and W458.
- The tubing also has fire resistance listings with UL to UL 263, design #’s K917, L588, U383 and V461
- Warnock Hersey to CAN/ULC S102.2-2010 with and without rated Insulation.
- Warnock Hersey to ASTM E84 - 2013a with rated insulation.
PEX Installation Manual