aHtech 72SK Hybrid Photovoltaic and Thermal PVT Solar Panel (in Stock)
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
The aHTech® 72SK hybrid solar panel is a 2 metre high and 1 metre wide solar panel with an overall efficiency up to 89%. It consists of an electrical and a thermal component. The electrical part consists of 72 high-efficiency monocrystalline solar cells that generate a power of 350W. The thermal system, which allows a nominal flow rate of 60 litres per hour, is capable of operating efficiently over a wide temperature range up to 80°C, making it ideal for residential heating and industrial processes. It is certified to European quality standards.
Benefits of hybrid solar panels with aHTech® technology.
- Higher production per square metre with aHTech® technology.
- Better performance.
- Higher output per square metre of aHTech® technology. One aHTech® panel generates the same energy as 4 photovoltaic panels.
- Greater energy savings as more energy is produced, including the thermal energy output of the hybrid panel.
- More savings with aHTech® technology.
- Shorter payback period with aHTech® technology.
- Higher IRR. With aHTech® it is 22.52% compared to 19.48% for PV.
- Cumulative cash flow is 2.6 times higher with aHTech® technology than with PV.
- Lower energy costs (40% lower with aHTech®).
- Greater reduction in emissions, 4 times more emissions avoided than with PV technology.
- Panels can be installed in parallel and/or in series in order to have the desired hot fluid temprature and flow, as below
- Length x width x thickness 1.970 x 995 x (85+22) mm (78" x 40")
- Total area 1,96m² (21.0865 ft²)
- Opening area 1,88 m² (20.2288 ft²)
- Number of cells 72
- Weight 50 kg (110 Lb).
- Front glass 3,2 mm. tempered
- Framework Aluminum
- Connection box protection IP65
- Number of diodes 3 diodes
- Dimensions of the cell 156 x 156
- Connection type PV / length cables Solarlok PV4 / 1m (3.28 ft)
- Optical performance 0,7
- Coefficient of thermal losses, a1 5,98 W/m².K
- Coefficient of thermal losses, a2 0,00 W/m².K²
- Internal liquid capacitance 1,78 L (0.47 US Gallons)
- Stagnation temperature 126C (258.8F)
- Number of hydraulic connections 4 connections
- Measure Hydraulic connection Quick connect
- Maximum permissible pressure 10 bar (147 psi)
- Nominal flow 60 L/h (0.2646 US GPM)
- Cell type Mono-crystalline
- Rated power (W) 350 W
- Maximum power voltage (Vmpp) 39,86 V
- Maximum power current (Impp) 8,86 A
- Open circuit voltage (Voc) 48,61 V
- Short circuit current (Isc) 9,16 A
- Module efficiency (%) 17,8
- Power tolerance (W) +/-4%
- Maximum system voltage DC 1000 V (IEC)
- Backsheet Black
- Temperature coefficient of Pmpp -0,36%/ºC
- Temperature coefficient of Voc -0,28%/ºC
- Temperature coefficient of Isc +0,06%/ºC
- Maximum reverse current 15A
- NOCT Temperature* 45+/-2 ºC