Air Handling Unit - 36CWA4HW, 4 Pipe Vertical Ducted - 3 Tons Capacity
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 5,769.00 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
Factory assembled and tested multi-position chilled/ hot water with electric heat
fan coil with factory wiring, piping, associated controls and special
accessories required prior to start up.
- Composed of heavy gauge galvanised steel casing with baked polyester powder.
- Internally insulated for a quiet operation.
- Cabinet can be installed in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Available in 120V-1Ph-60Hz VAC.
- Fan motors is three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Internal overload protected.
- Blower wheels are forward curved and dynamically balanced.
- Manufactured with Chilled water coil containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminium fins.
- Manufactured with Hot water coil containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminium fins.
- Coils is be factory tested to 350 psig.
- Coil contains manual air bleed port.
- Drain pan is molded with high impact polymers.
- Pan contains a primary and secondary drain connection.
- Pan is capable of draining in the vertical and horizontal positions without changing the pan configuration.
- Unit shall contain a filter door for easy access to the filter.
- A filter track shall be provided.
- Unit shall come supplied with a 1” throwaway filter.
Electric Heaters With Circuit Breaker:
- Unit is capable of incorporating an electric heat package.
- Electric heaters are of the open wire type.
- Electric heat packages contain non-fused breakers, sequencers and safeties.
- Fan coils are completely factory wired and tested (not included with the Fan Coil)..
- Unit includes a terminal block that is capable of incorporating a 24 VAC thermostat.
- Each Fan coil contains a non-reusable fuse on the secondary voltage side of the transformer.
- Electric heat package contains non-fusible breakers and high temperature limits.