All in One Buffer Tank and Indirect Water Heater 500 L - Large Diameter Lower & Upper Coil - (Φ20mm/Φ¾") - Model No. CBIT500L2C20
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
All in One Pressurized Buffer Tank and Indirect Water Heater - 500 L Capacity - Large Diameter Immersed Coils for Faster and More Efficient Heat Exchange
Why Our Combined Buffer Tank and Indirect Water Heaters?
Our Combination of Buffer Tank and Indirect Water heater is a money saving investment for designers and installers looking to use various sources of energy. It's simply a Buffer Tank with two opposite Large Diameter (1 1/4") Inlet/outlets connections, Two Immersed Coils that can be combined in one (with the optional Coils Connection Piece).
This gives our combined tank the flexibility to be used for various hydronic applications. They are a smart use when combing Air to Water Heat Pump, Thermal Solar Panels (such as Vacuum Tubes Solar Collectors) and conventional Make-up heat producing equipment (such as Boilers, Fire Places, etc...). They save you the money for buying one individual Tank for each hydronic application.
- Inner Tank Materials: Food Grade SUS 304-2B 1.5mm thickness.
- Outer Tank Cover Material: White Color Galvanized Steel 0.55mm thickness.
- Heat Preservation Layer: 60 mm of High Pressure Automatic Polyurethane Foaming Layer, Density of 36 Kg/m³ (2.24 Lb/ft³).
- In Tank Heat Exchanger (Coil) Specifications: TU1 Copper (Red Copper), Thickness = 1mm (0.04").
- UPPER Coil Outer Diameter / Thickness : 20mm (3/4") / 1 mm.
- UPPER Coil Inlet/Outlet Connection: 20mm (¾") Male NPT.
- HEAT EXCHANGE AREA: 0.625m².
- BOTTOM Coil Outer Diameter / Thickness : 20mm (3/4") / 1 mm.
- BOTTOM Coil Inlet/Outlet Connection: 20mm (3/4") Male NPT.
- HEAT EXCHANGE AREA: 1.55m².
- Water Purification: Magnesium Rod Installed.
- Backup Heat: Standard 1" port for 1.5KW - 120V electric backup with mechanical thermostat.
- Tank Feet
- Safety T/P Valve ANSI Z21.22/CSA 4.4 Certified (Model Cash Acme NCLX-5)
- Drain Valve Port Plugged
- HSE Limited Warranty: 5 Years against manufacturing defects.
Coils Friction Losses:
Flow (GPM) Pressure Drop (KPA) Pressure Drop (PSI) 2 3.65 0.53 4 13.16 1.91 6 27.85 4.04 8 47.43 6.88 10 71.67 10.39 11 85.48 12.40 12 100.41 14.56 13 116.44 16.89
Flow (GPM) Pressure Drop (KPA) Pressure Drop (PSI) 2 1.47 0.21 4 5.3 0.77 6 11.23 1.63 8 19.12 2.77 10 28.9 4.19 11 34.47 5.00 12 40.49 5.87 13 46.95 6.81