What is a Solar Pumping Station?
A solar Pumping station is a module containing Heat transfer fluid circulation pump, solar differential controller, check valve, safety valve, filling valve, Tank temperature sensors and collector temperature sensor.
This solar pump station is a pre-installed and leak-tested for transferring heat from the collector to the storage tank. It contains important fittings and safety devices for the operation of the solar thermal system:
- Ball valves in supply and return lines in combination with check valves to prevent gravity circulation.
- Flow meter for displaying the flow rate
- Manometer for displaying the system pressure
- Safety valve to prevent inadmissible over pressure
- Flushing and filling unit (optional) for flushing, filling and emptying the solar thermal system.
What's in the box?
- 1* solar pump station with Single Speed Pump Shnihoo Pump GPD20-6S.
- 1* integrated solar controller
- 1* collector sensor PT1000
- 2* storage sensor NTC10K
- 1* wall mounting bracket
- 1* accessory bag（include 2 * screw and dowel ; 2 * strain relief）
- 1* Operating and Maintenance Manual
- Diamension: 400mm*200mm*145mm
- Installation: wall mountingalso suitable for mounting into patch panels
- Power supply: 100V-130V AC50-60Hz. .
- Power consumption: < 3W
- Accuracy of temperature measuring: ± 2oC
- Range of collector temperature measuring: -10 ~200oC
- Range of tank temperature measuring: 0 ~110oC
- Suitable power of pump: 2 pumps possible to be connected power of each pump < 200W .
- Inputs: 3 sensors
- Pt1000 sensor (≤500oC) for collector (silicon cable≤280oC)
- NTC10K B3950 sensor (≤ 135oC) for tank (PVC cable ≤105oC)
- Outputs:2 relays for circulation pumps or 3-way electromagnetic valve
- Ambient temperature:-10oC ~ 50oC.
- Water proof grade: IP40.
- Timing heating
- Temperature differential control 1*ΔT
- Collector emergency shutdown
- Collector cooling function
- Collector low temperature protection
- Collector frost protection
- Tank re-cooling function
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature switch
- Maximum temperature of tank(max.number 1)
- Anti-Legionella function
- Temperature controlled hot water circulation pump
- RPM speed controlling(1*semiconductor)
- Thermal energy measuring
- Pump interval functions.
- High temperature by-pass function
- Manual Control( for 2 outputs: P1H1)
- Password setting
- Recovery to factory setting
- Holiday function
- Manual Heating
- Temperature query function
- Memory Protection
- Screen protection
- Trouble protection
O&M Manual SR881
GPD20-6S Data Sheet
GPD20-6S CSA Certification