What is a Solar Pumping Station?
A solar Pumping station is a module containing Heat transfer fluid circulation pump, solar differential controller, check valve, safety valve, filling valve, Tank temperature sensors and collector temperature sensor.
This solar pump station is a pre-installed and leak-tested for transferring heat from the collector to the Water Storage Tank. It contains important fittings and safety devices for the operation of the solar thermal system:
- Ball valves in flow and return in combination with check valves to prevent gravity circulation.
- Air stopper for manual bleeding of the solar thermal system.
- Electronic flow meter for displaying fluid flow rate.
- Manometer for displaying system pressure.
- Safety valve to prevent inadmissible over pressure.
- Flushing and filling unit for flushing, filling and emptying the solar thermal system.
- Non-return valve: opening pressure 200mmH2O
List of components
- 1- Non-return valve: opening pressure
- 2- Connector of flow outlet (to collector):3/4’ IT
- 3- Safety valve: 6bar
- 4- Filling connector
- 5- Connector of expansion vessel
- 6- Manometer: 0-6bar
- 7- Sensor on return pipe (from tank to collector),NTC10K ( optional)
- 8- Circuit pump: Wilo 15-6 or Groundfos 15-65
- 9- Connector of drainage valve
- 10- Digital flow counter Return outlet connection (from collector): 3/4 IT
- 11- Connector of flow inlet (from tank):3/4’ IT
- 12- Connector of flow outlet (to tank):3/4’ IT ( no this connector on SR11L station)
- 13- Air separator
- 14- Manual air bleeder
- 15- Sensor on flow pipe (from collector to tank), NTC10K ( optional) ( no sensor on SR11L station)
- 16- Connector of flow inlet (from collector): 3/4’ IT
- 1* solar pump station with Variable Speed Pump Wilo RS-15/6 or Grundfos 15/65
- 1* integrated solar controller SR658
- 1* collector sensor PT1000
- 1* wall mounting bracket
- 1* accessory bag（include 2 * screw and dowel ; 2 * strain relief）
- 1* Operating and Maintenance Manual
O&M Manual SR11L & SR658 Wilo RS-15/6
Please Allow for 7 to 8 weeks for delivery.