Solar Pumping Station SR21L
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
What is a Solar Pumping Station?
A solar Pumping station is a module containing Heat transfer fluid circulation pump, solar differential controller, check valve, safety valve, filling valve, Tank temperature sensors and collector temperature sensor.
This solar pump station is a pre-installed and leak-tested for transferring heat from the collector to the Water Storage Tank. It contains important fittings and safety devices for the operation of the solar thermal system:
- Ball valves in flow and return in combination with check valves to prevent gravity circulation.
- Air Vent for manual bleeding of the solar thermal system.
- Electronic flow meter for displaying fluid flow rate.
- Manometer for displaying system pressure.
- Safety valve to prevent over pressure.
- Flushing and filling unit for flushing, filling and emptying the solar thermal system.
- Non-return valve: opening pressure 200mmH2O
List of components
- 1- Non-return valve: opening pressure
- 2- Connector of flow outlet (to collector):3/4’ IT
- 3- Safety valve: 6bar
- 4- Filling connector
- 5- Connector of expansion vessel
- 6- Manometer: 0-6bar
- 7- Sensor on return pipe (from tank to collector),NTC10K ( optional)
- 8- Circuit pump: Wilo 15-6 or Groundfos 15-65
- 9- Connector of drainage valve
- 10- Digital flow counter Return outlet connection (from collector): 3/4 IT
- 11- Connector of flow inlet (from tank):3/4’ IT
- 12- Connector of flow outlet (to tank):3/4’ IT ( no this connector on SR11L station)
- 13- Air separator
- 14- Manual air bleeder
- 15- Sensor on flow pipe (from collector to tank), NTC10K ( optional) ( no sensor on SR11L station)
- 16- Connector of flow inlet (from collector): 3/4’ IT
- 1* solar pump station with Single Speed Pump Shnihoo Pump GPD20-6S.
- 1* integrated solar controller SR658
- 1* collector sensor PT1000
- 1* wall mounting bracket
- 1* accessory bag（include 2 * screw and dowel ; 2 * strain relief）
- 1* Operating and Maintenance Manual