Solar Pumping Station SR21L
What is a Solar Pumping Station?
A solar Pumping station is a module containing Heat transfer fluid circulation pump, solar differential controller, check valve, safety valve, filling valve, Tank temperature sensors and collector temperature sensor.
This solar pump station is a pre-installed and leak-tested for transferring heat from the collector to the Water Storage Tank. It contains important fittings and safety devices for the operation of the solar thermal system:
- Ball valves in flow and return in combination with check valves to prevent gravity circulation.
- Air Vent for manual bleeding of the solar thermal system.
- Electronic flow meter for displaying fluid flow rate.
- Manometer for displaying system pressure.
- Safety valve to prevent over pressure.
- Flushing and filling unit for flushing, filling and emptying the solar thermal system.
- Non-return valve: opening pressure 200mmH2O
List of components
- 1* solar pump station with Wilo RS-15/6 Pump
- 1* integrated solar controller SR658
- 1* collector sensor PT1000
- 1* wall mounting bracket
- 1* accessory bag（include 2 * screw and dowel ; 2 * strain relief）
- 1* Operating and Maintenance Manual