AquaMotion AM55 Hydronic Circulation Pump - Variable Speed
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
AquaMotion AM55 Variable Speed Hydronic Circulation Pump (Solar and Non Solar closed loop Application)
With an Amp draw of only 0.07 to 0.57 amps, and watt consumption of just 5-38 watts the Einstein is the most energy efficient ECM on the market. AquaMotion’s universal 4-bolt flange design reduces inventory and cost while simplifying installation. Circulator comes with BICV™ built in check valve and line cord.
The AM55 circulator replaces Grundfos UP15-55FC, Taco VR1816 and Taco VR2218 and Xylem XL 20-35.
Materials of Construction
- Shaft, Radial Bearings: Aluminum Oxide Ceramic
- Pump housing (closed systems): Cast Iron
- Pump housing (open systems), wear ring, bearing support, cartridge sleeve, rotor sleeve: Stainless Steel
- Gaskets: EP(Ethylene Propylene Rubber)
- Maximum Shut-off Head: 21 feet
- Maximum Flow: 20 gpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Maximum Water Temp: 230°F (110°C)
- Minimum Water Temp: 40°F (5°C)
- Electrical specifications:
- - Voltage: 120V, 60 Hz Single phase
- - AMP Rating: 0.07 - 0.57A
- - Operating Power: 5W - 38W
- CORDED: Yes