AquaMotion AM99 Hydronic Circulation Pump - Variable Speed
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
AquaMotion AM99 Variable Speed Cast Iron Hydronic Circulation Pump (Solar and Non Solar closed loop Application)
With an Amp draw of only 0.02 to 0.55 amps, and watt consumption of just 5-127 watts the Newton is the most energy efficient ECM on the market. AquaMotion’s universal 4-bolt flange design reduces inventory and cost while simplifying installation.
Circulator comes with or without Optional BICV™ built in check valve.
Materials of Construction
- Shaft, Radial Bearings: Aluminum Oxide Ceramic
- Motor housing: Aluminum
- Impeller: Composite
- Pump housing (closed systems): Cast Iron
- Wear ring, bearing support
- cartridge sleeve, rotor sleeve: Stainless Steel
- Gaskets: Ethylene Propylene Rubber
- Maximum Shut-off Head: 40 feet
- Maximum Flow: 42 gpm
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Maximum Water Temp: 230°F (110°C)
- Minimum Water Temp: 40°F (5°C)
- Electrical specifications:
- Voltage: 230V, 60 Hz Single phase
- AMP Rating: 0.02 - 0.55A
- Operating Power: 5W - 127W
- CORDED: Yes