Mechanical bypass / Differential Pressure Regulator
The Honeywell bypass valve controls liquid solution system pressure. It Installs between the supply and return lines without the need of electrical connection. Desired pressure is controlled by turning the regulating handle. The differential pressure indicator shows the pump head available to the system.
- Dimensions (in.): 8 1/2 in. high x 4 1/4 in. wide
- Dimensions (mm): 213 mm high x 109 mm wide
- Built-in differential pressure indicator
- Operating Temperature Range (F) 230 F Maximum
- Operating Temperature Range (C) 110 C Maximum
- Connection Type Angle type, female threaded NPT
- Pipe Size (inch) 3/4 or 1 1/4 in.
- Pipe Size (DN) DN20 or DN32
- Capacity: 395,000 Btu/hr; 50 gpm
- Valve Type Pressure Regulating Valve
- Materials (Body): Brass (body), Stainless steel and engineered thermoplastics. EPDM diaphragm.
- Outlet Pressure Adjustment Range (psi): 0-17 psi
- Max. Inlet Pressure Rating (psi): 85 Psi