RRP-Insertable Motorised Zone Damper - 12VDC - Plug in Play
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 271.43 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
Model: RRP (Plug-In-Play)
- The NEW Retro-Round™ Insertable Damper with the MP12M Plug -In Zone Damper Motor now simplifies those hard to zone retrofit installations. The RRP is a low cost single blade damper that inserts into any branch take-off duct. It is available in 4”, 5”, 6”, 7” and 8” diameters.
- All RRP dampers are rated for duct systems less than 2.0” W.C. Dampers are ordered as RRPdd, using 2 digits for the dimension.
- A 12 Volt DC damper motor, Model MP12M, powers the RRP. The motor powers the damper closed and open. The MP12M motor wires by simply plugging the motor in using the modular cord, supplied with each damper. The modular cord is a 25’ length of standard four (4) conductor telephone wire with RJ11 jacks on each end. The motor is complete with 2 jacks allowing you to daisy chain up to 10 dampers per zone.
- The MP12M motor has been tested to over 1,000,000 cycles to provide long life. Even replacing the motor is a simple less than one (1) minute change by loosening the setscrew holding the motor onto the damper, slide the motor off the damper shaft, place a new one on and secure with the screw.
- The RRP motor also has a two-color Light Emitting Diode (LED) to indicate the damper position. When the LED is GREEN the damper is Open. When the LED is RED the damper is Closed. When the LED is not lit the motor is typically moving between open and closed. The motor cycles between open and closed in less than 5 seconds