Dual Fluid Air-to-Air and Water Nordic Heat Pumps - 4 Tons
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 22,469.00 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
Quick Facts About the Air to Air & Water Heat Pump
QUICK FACTS Distribution Tyle Forced air heating and cooling, in-floor Hydronic Radiant heating Capabilities Heating, cooling, and domestic hot water Pre-Heating Loop Type No loop, outdoor air handler Size 4 nominal tons Configuration Vertical Certifications TUV
Features and Available Options
- The indoor unit features an industry leading 24″ x 28″ footprint, with a premium appearance. The air discharge is field-changeable from top to side.
- The large capacity outdoor unit provides superior heating in colder outdoor temperatures and ultra-efficient cooling in hotter climates.
- Both the indoor and outdoor unit fans are true variable speed with ECM-style motors, for comfort and energy efficiency.
- The intelligent defrost logic minimizes the energy required to defrost the outdoor coil.
- The outdoor ice channeling design removes the bottom tray and angles the outdoor coil to eliminate ice build-up.
- The Copeland Ultratech two-stage scroll compressor has double isolation for quiet operation and is located in the indoor portion of the heat pump for cold-weather service and better refrigerant and oil management.
- Our Gen2 electronic control board has an external digital user interface and includes data logging, internet and laptop USD connections and a BACnet interface for commercial applications
- A double walled heat exchanger and ECM bronze head circulator is factory installed and provides domestic hot water preheating.
- The hydronic heat coil is a heavy duty coaxial type for excellent solids tolerance and resistance to freezing.