HBX ECO-0600 Liquid / Air to Water Heat Pump Controller
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
The ECO-0600 is designed to be a stand –alone outdoor reset control device. The purpose and function of the ECO-0600 is to provide control for Liquid Source Geothermal Heat Pumps and Air to Water Heat Pumps applications with the ability to control equipment in a 2 pipe, single or dual tank, hydronic radiant heating or radiant cooling system.
The ECO-0600 can control up to four (4) heat pump stages (air-to-water or water-water) or chillers and a reversing valve with outdoor temperature reset control.
This powerful control can control a backup heat source (boiler) while operating three (4) heat pump stages. The backup heat source can be brought on with a few different options based on outdoor or tank temperatures. The control can manage single tank or dual tank applications with separate hot and cold tanks. The control also features DHW (domestic hot water) control with any application.
Remote access anytime, anywhere.
Used in conjunction with the free HBX Sensorlinx™ mobile app, users can control their geothermal system remotely from there smartphone or tablet devices with the ability to adjust heat pump and backup parameters, monitor tank temperatures, equipment operation status and receive alarm notifications.
Features & Benefits
- Control up to 4 heat pump stages
- Backup boiler control
- Single or dual tank modes
- DHW control
- Runs reversing valve or 3 way mixing valves
- Lead lag on heat pumps
- Heat pump rotation on time or cycles
- Alarm notification on tank temperature via the Sensorlinx™ app
- Outdoor temperature reset
- System and hot/cold tank pumps with exercising and post purge