Fan Coil Unit - CFFWA-20, 5 ton, 2 Pipes Chilled/Hot Water Universal Mount
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 5,930.90 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
- Unit is factory assembled and tested chilled and hot water fan coil.
- Shall be assembled with high quality.
- Contained with the unit shall be all factory wiring, piping, associated controls and special accessories required prior to start up.
- Unit is delivered with 24V transformer and Fan relays for field installed thermostat.
B. Unit Cabinet:
- Composed of galvanized steel with baked polyester powder and high impact polymers.
- Cabinet is internally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
C. Fan Motors:
- Is available in 208/230-1-50/60 VAC.
- Fan motors has three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Totally enclosed.
- Internal overload protected.
- Unit has a swing motor to modulate the discharge air.
D. Blower Wheels:
- Blower wheels are tangential and dynamically balanced.
E. Water Coil:
- Manufactured with water coils containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum fins.
- Coil is factory tested to 350 psig.
- Maximum inlet water temperature 180° F
F. Drain Pan:
- All drain pans is coated on both the interior and exterior with baked polyester powder to resist corrosion.
- The exterior of all drain pans is insulated with closed cell to prevent condensation.
- Pans contains drain tubing that is accessible from the back, bottom and side of the unit.
- Unit contains 65% washable filters.
I Controls & Safety:
- Fan coils shall be completely factory wired and tested.
- Unit shall include a terminal block that is capable of incorporating a 24 VAC thermostat. C.
- Controls shall be capable of incorporating an optional hard-wired thermostat.
- Fan coil shall contain a non reusable fuse on the secondary voltage side of the transformer.
- Electrical shall include a terminal block.
- Electrical power supply shall be rated to withstand 120°F operating ambient temperatures.