Fan Coil Unit - MHCCW-08-00-03, 2 ton, 2 Pipes Chilled/Hot Water Ceiling Concealed
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 2,270.72 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
- Unit is factory assembled and tested chilled or hot water fan coil with electric heat (Optional).
- Unit is assembled with heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Contained with the unit are all factory wiring, piping, associated controls and special accessories required prior to s tart up.
B. Unit Cabinet:
- Composed of heavy gauge galvanized steel casing with a baked polyester powder.
- Cabinet is internally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
C. Fan Motors :
- Is available in 115-1-60 VAC configuration.
- Fan motors has three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Totally enclosed.
- Internal overload protected.
D. Blower Wheels :
- Blower wheels are forward curved and dynamically balanced.
E. Water Coil:
- Manufactured with water coils containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum fins .
- Contain both a manual water drain and manual air bleed port per coil.
- Coils are factory tested to 350 psig.
- Coils are capable of being field converted from right to left hand connection (only for 1 to 3 Ton MHCCW Units).
F. Drain Pan:
- All drain pans are coated on both the interior and exterior with baked polyester powder to resist corrosion.
- The exterior of all drain pans is insulated with closed cell insulation to prevent condensation.
- Pans contain a left and right hand primary s loped drain connection as well as a sloped right hand secondary drain connection.
G. Electric Heat (only for 1 to 3 Ton MHCCW Units):
- Electric Heaters are of the rod and disk type.
- and are protected by safeties .
- Fan coils are completely factory wired and tested.
- All components are wired to an internal terminal block to allow for a field installed thermostat and or Fan speed control.
- Controls include the following components: 24vac trans former, Fan relays, Electric heat sequencers (only for 1 to 3 Ton MHCCW Units), Optional Thermostats.
- Fan coil is equipped with all necessary components in conjunction with the control system to provide the following protections: High temperature, Over current protection.
J. Electrical Requirements
- Primary electrical power supply enters the unit at a single location.
- Electrical power supply is rated to withstand 120°F operating ambient
- temperatures .
- Control and high voltage points are accessed through terminal block.
K. Enclosures (Optional)
- Fan coils are capable of incorporating field assembled enclosures .
- Enclosures are internally insulated to ensure quite operation and increase efficiency.
- Include knockouts for ease of piping and electrical in and out of the enclosures .
- Include an optional return air cutout in the enclosure.
- Include a supply air duct flange.
- Incorporate baked polyester powder service access panels with and without a filtered louver.