Hayward GLC-1P-A Solar Pool Heating Control System
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
The AquaSolar GL-235 Kit
America's best-selling solar control is designed for easy and dependable operation. Its microprocessor-based technology ensures reliable and accurate performance. Advanced features include differential temperature control, selectable high limit, programmable recirculation freeze protection, nocturnal cooling, and optional booster pump control.
- Automatically maximizes solar heat collection by actuating a 24V valve when there is solar heat available
- LED indicators show status of system operations
- Automatic switching (selectable) from solar pool heating to nocturnal pool cooling
- Single-setting adjustment for desired pool/spa temperature
- Recirculation freeze protection
- Installer-programmable features for any-system adaptability
- Quick, accurate, easy-to-set desired temperature controls
- Easy to read, understand and operate
The standard automatic solar pool heating controller kit contains:
- 1pc - AquaSolar GL-235 controller
- 1pc - 3-way valve (1-1/2" and 2" ports compatible)
- 1pc - 180 deg. rotation 24VAC actuator
- 1pc - roof sensor
- 1pc - water sensor with hose clamp
- 4pc - wire connectors
Items not included in the standard kit but required for the installation. They can be added at the drop down menu.