Hydronic Chilled/Hot Water Cassette Fan Coil, 4 Pipe System 208/230V-1Ph-50/60Hz, Capacity 3 Ton
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 8,044.53 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
- Unit shall be a factory assembled and tested water fan coil.
- Unit shall be assembled with high quality.
- Contained within the unit shall be all factory wiring, piping, and associated controls.
- Unit Includes 24V Transfromer and fan relays for field installed thermostat.
B. Unit Cabinet and Cover:
- Cabinet is constructed of galvanized sheet metal.
- Cover composed of high impact polymers.
- Internally and externally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
C. Fan Motor and Blower Wheels:
- Available in 208/230-1-50/60 VAC.
- Fan motor has three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Fan motor is totally enclosed.
- Fan motor is internal overload protected.
- Radial blower wheel is dynamically balanced.
D. Air Distribution:
- Unit contains four manually adjustable discharge air louvers.
E. Water Coil:
- Manufactured with water coils containing copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum fins.
- Coils are factory tested to 300 psig.
- Coils are designed to accept an entering water temperature not to exceed 160°F
- Pressure independent flow control required on both coils to not exceed max flow for each coil. Consult primary coil and secondary coil data for proper sizing
F. Drain Pan:
- Constructed of injected molded polystyrene.
- Unit contains a woven panel washable filter.
H. Fresh Air:
- Unit is able to receive up to 50% filtered fresh air.
- Fresh air introduced is externally fan forced and externally controlled.
I Power & Safety:
- Fan coils are factory wired and tested.
- Unit includes a terminal block that is capable of incorporating a 24 vac, field supplied, hard wired thermostat.
- Fan coil contains a renewable fuse on the low voltage side of the transformer.
- Coils is designed to accept an entering water temperature not to exceed 160°F