Hydronic Chilled/Hot Water Fan Coil Unit | Concealed 4 Pipe System, Capacity 1 to 3 Ton
|Capacity (Ton)||120V||208V||No electric Heat|
- Unit is factory assembled and tested chilled or hot water fan coil.
- Unit is assembled with heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Contained with the unit are all factory wiring, piping, associated controls and special accessories required prior to start up.
B. Unit Cabinet:
- Composed of heavy gauge galvanized steel casing with a baked polyester powder.
- Cabinet is internally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
C. Fan Motors :
- Is available in 120V or 208/230-1-50/ 60 VAC configuration.
- Fan motors has three s peed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Totally enclosed.
- Internal overload protected.
D. Blower Wheels :
- Blower wheels are forward curved and dynamically balanced.
E. Water Coil:
- Manufactured with water coils containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum fins .
- Contain both a manual water drain and manual air bleed port per coil.
- Coils are factory tested to 350 psig.
- Coils are capable of being field converted from right to left hand connection.
F. Drain Pan:
- All drain pans are coated on both the interior and exterior with baked polyester powder to resist corrosion.
- The exterior of all drain pans is insulated with closed cell insulation to prevent condensation.
- Pans contain a left and right hand primary s loped drain connection as well as a sloped right hand secondary drain connection.
- Fan coils are completely factory wired and tested.
- All components are wired to an internal terminal block to allow for a field installed thermostat and or Fan speed control.
- Controls include the following components: 24vac trans former, Fan relays, Optional Thermostats.
- Fan coil shall contain a non-reusable fuse on the secondary voltage side of the transformer.
I. Electrical Requirements
- Primary electrical power supply enters the unit at a single location.
- Electrical power supply is rated to withstand 120°F operating ambient
- temperatures .
- Control and high voltage points are accessed through terminal block.