Hydronic Fan Coil Unit | Cased & Concealed, 4 Pipe System 208/230V, 4 Ton Capacity
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 4,732.98 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
- Unit is factory assembled and tested chilled and hot water fan coil and assembled with heavy gauge galvanised steel.
- Contained with the unit are all factory wiring, piping, associated controls and special accessories required prior to start up. Filters are not included with the fan coil.
- A filter rack is built into the return of each fan coil.
B. Unit Cabinet:
- Composed of heavy gauge galvanized steel casing with a baked polyester powder.
- Cabinet is internally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
C. Fan Motors:
- is available in 208/230-1-50/60Hz.
- Fan motors is three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Totally enclosed.
- Internal overload protected.
D. Blower Wheels:
- Blower wheels are forward curved and dynamically balanced.
E. External Static Pressure
- High Static Unit is rated for a max external static pressure of .5” WG.
- Low Static Unit is rated for a max external static pressure of .3” WG.
F. Water Coil:
- Manufactured with water coils containing 3/8 copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum fins.
- Contain both a manual water/ air bleed port per coil.
- Coils are factory tested to 350 psig.
- Coils have a max operating pressure of 200 PSI.
- Maximum liquid solution temperature is 180 degrees F.
G. Drain Pan:
- All drain pans are coated on both the interior and exterior with baked polyester powder to resist corrosion.
- The exterior of all drain pans is insulated with closed cell insulation to prevent condensation.
- Pans contains sloped drain connection as well as a sloped secondary drain connection.
- Field supplied and installed P-Traps are required.
- Fan coils are completely factory wired and tested.
- All components are wired to an internal terminal block to allow for a field installed 24 vac
- thermostat and or fan speed control.
- Controls shall include the following components: 24vac transformer, Three fan relays and Optional thermostats.
I Power and Safety
- Fan coil contains a non-reusable fuse on the secondary voltage side of the transformer.
- Primary electrical power supply enters the unit at a single location.
- Electrical power supply is rated to withstand 120°F operating ambient temperatures.
- Control and high voltage points are accessed through terminal block.