Hydronic Hi-Wall FCU MHQWW-24-H3, 2 Pipe System, 115V, 2 Ton
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 5,433.42 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
- Unit shall be a factory assembled and tested chilled and hot water fan coil.
- Shall be assembled with high quality.
- Contained with the unit shall be all factory wiring, piping, associated controls and special accessories required prior to start up.
B. Unit Cabinet:
- Composed of high impact polymers.
- Shall be internally insulated to ensure quiet operation.
C. Fan Motors:
- Shall be 115V.
- Fan motors shall be three speed, direct drive, and PSC type.
- Totally enclosed.
- Internal overload protected.
- Unit shall contain a swing motor to modulate the discharge air.
D. Blower Wheels:
- Blower wheels are dynamically balanced.
E. Water Coil:
- Manufactured with water coils containing 3/8” copper tubing mechanically bonded to aluminum
F. Drain Pan:
- All drain pans shall be molded with high impact polymers.
- The exterior of all drain pans shall be insulated with closed cell insulation to prevent
- Pans shall contain flexible drain tubing that is accessible from the back of the unit.
- Unit shall contain washable filters.
- Fan coils shall be factory wired and tested.
- Controls shall include a circuit board, and wireless infrared remote controller with wall bracket and wall mounted 24 volt thermostat.
- Unit shall be capable of operating on any 24 volt control.
- Fan coil shall contain a non reusable fuse on the secondary voltage side of the transformer.