Liquid to Air and Water Geothermal Heat Pump, Nordic TF80
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Document
All in One Forced Air Heating, Cooling and Hydronic Heating Heat Pump - TF80
A liquid-to-air and water heat pump is a water source heat pump that takes heat from the ground and distributes it into your home via hot air and hot water. In the summer, this process can be reversed for cold air only, not cold water.
Nordic® TF Series
Our liquid-to-air and water heat pump is called the Triple Function Series, or TF Series. It is essentially a liquid-to-air heat pump and a liquid-to-water heat pump in a single machine. The TF Series provides hot water for radiant in-floor heat, forced air heating and cooling, and domestic hot water, all in one machine. The TF Series works on an open or closed loop system.
Features & Benefits
- R410a - Environmentally friendly, non-ozone-depleting refrigerant.
- Fan - Oversized blower for quiet operation. Motor is constant airflow variable speed ECM, serviceable from one side, field changeable from top to side discharge.
- Filter Rack - Filter can be changed from either side.
- Drip Tray - Corrosion proof with internally trapped clear vinyl drain. 3/4” PVC socket connection.
- Compressor - Copeland Ultratech® high efficiency two-stage scroll, with double isolation for quiet operation.
- Hard Start Kit - Standard on all single phase models.
- TXV - Expansion valve maintains maximum capacity under all operating conditions.
- Filter Dryer - Standard on all units.
- Sight Glass - Standard on all units.
- Accumulator - Protects compressor against liquid slugging.
- Coaxial Heat Exchangers - Heavy duty for reliability, enhanced surface for efficiency (CuNi available).
- Domestic Hot Water - Double wall heat exchanger and bronze head circulator factory installed.
- Cabinet - Satin galvanized, powder coat paint, and acoustically insulated for quiet operation.
- Loop or Well - Unit pre-wired for operation on a closed loop or a water well.