Pipe Mate (HD 6905) - 50% Propylene Glycol Industrial Freeze Protection Solution
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
Pipe Mate, HD 6905, Propylene Glycol, Industrial, Freeze Protection, Solution HD 6905 PIPE MATE is a formulation of 50 percent Dow Chemical propylene glycol and a dipotassium phosphate based inhibitor. This fluid is red (food grade dye) and has an operating temperature of -50°F to 250°F (-46°C to 121°C) and solutions in water provide freeze protection to -60°F (-51°C) and burst protection to below -1OO°F (-73°C).
Colour: Reddish / Pink
pH of solution (50% glycol): 9.5 – 10.5
Reserve alkalinity (min): 9.0ml
Application & Control
HD 6905 PIPE MATE propylene glycol is non toxic & non corrosive for safe and effective freeze protection for refrigeration systems, chillers hydronic heating systems and in systems which may come in contact with drinking water.
- 4 x 4L case
- 23 kg pails
- 220 kg drums
- FOR INDUSTRIAL, INSTITUTIONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Not for use in potable water systems
- Consult M.S.D.S. and product label before handling.