Pipe Mate (HD 6905-HD) - 100% Propylene Glycol Double Inhibitor Industrial Freeze Protection Solution
Pipe Mate, HD 6905-HD, Propylene Glycol, Industrial, Freeze Protection, Solution HD 6905 PIPE MATE is a formulation of 94 percent Dow Chemical propylene glycol and a 6% dipotassium phosphate based inhibitor. This fluid is red (food grade dye) and has an operating temperature of -50°F to 250°F (-46°C to 121°C) and solutions in water provide freeze protection to -60°F (-51°C) and burst protection to below -1OO°F (-73°C).
Colour: Reddish / Pink
pH of solution (50% glycol): 9.5 – 10.5
Reserve alkalinity (min): 9.0ml
Application & Control
HD 6905 PIPE MATE propylene glycol is non toxic & non corrosive for safe and effective freeze protection for refrigeration systems, chillers hydronic heating systems, Geothermal Closed Loop Systems and in systems which may come in contact with drinking water.
- 4 x 4L case
- 23 kg pails (5 US Gallons)
- 220 kg drums (55 US Gallons)
- FOR INDUSTRIAL, INSTITUTIONAL AND COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
- Not for use in potable water systems
- Consult M.S.D.S. and product label before handling.