Propylene Glycol - Solar Heat Transfer Fluid, 2.5 and 5 US Gal
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
Tyfocor L is made by Tyforop Chemie GmbH, in Hamburg Germany. Tyfocor L is used in solar thermal flat plate and vacuum tube collector applications as the heat transfer fluid.
|Concentration (% Volume)||Minimum Operating Temperature|
|30%||-14 °C (-6.8 °F)|
|40%||-21.5 °C (-6.7 °F)|
|50%||-32.4 °C (-26.3 °F)|
|60%||-48.4 °C (-55.1 °F)|
- Tyfocor L is a practically odorless, hygroscopic liquid based on non-toxic propylene glycol
- The corrosion inhibitors in Tyfocor L reliably protect all the metal materials normally used in solar systems over the long term against corrosion, aging, and scaling
- Tyfocor L keeps heat transfer surfaces clean, ensuring consistently high system efficiency
- Tyfocor L is fully miscible with water and protects against freezing down to -48.4 °C (-58 °F) (depending on the concentration)