Round Motorised Zone Damper - RDS - 24VAC - 2 Wires
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 347.92 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
Model - RDS - 24VAC - 2 Wires
- The RDS series are galvanized steel, single blade dampers compete with a 24 Volt, spring return motor actuator. These dampers are shipped complete and ready for installation. The RDS can be installed in any position in any properly sized duct. All RDS dampers are rated for duct systems less than 1.0” W.C.
- Dampers are available in 4” 5”, 6”, 7”, 8”, 9”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 16”. 18” and 20” diameters. Dampers are ordered as RDSdd, using 2 digits for each dimension. All RDS dampers are typically shipped as Power Close dampers that are powered close and spring returned opened. The RDS is also unique in that it can be field converted from powered closed to powered open in less than a couple of minutes.
- A 24 Volt AC, 50/60 Hz, spring return damper motor, powers the RDS. The motor powers the damper closed and spring returns the damper open for fail-safe operation. Providing power to the damper drives the damper closed. Removing power from the motor allows the motor to spring back to the open position.
- The 24 Volt, hysteresis, synchronous motor has been tested to over 250,000 cycles to provide long life. Even replacing the motor is a simple less than one (1) minute change by loosening the setscrew holding the motor onto the damper.
- The RDS motor also has a simple adjustment for setting the damper to a minimum position. A minimum position allows for excess by-pass air. To set a minimum position, loosen the setscrew, align the setscrew to the minimum position label and re-tighten.