Round Take-off Zone Dampers - RTM Model - 24VAC - 3 Wires
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 391.10 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
- The RTM series are galvanized steel, single blade dampers compete with a 24Volt 3-wire motor actuator. This Round Take-Off Damper combines both a take-off collar and motorized damper into one unit and is shipped complete and ready for installation. The RTM can be installed in any position on any properly sized duct. All RTP dampers are rated for duct systems less than 2.0” W.C.
- Dampers are available in 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 14” and 16” diameters. Dampers are ordered as RTMdd, using 2 digits for each dimension.
- The simple 3 wire motor has two light emitting diodes (LED’s) to indicate the damper position. The RED LED is lit when the damper is closed and the Green is lit when the damper is open. The MDM also has adjustable minimum position stop
- under the motor cover. This motor’s energy saving design uses end switches to break power to the motor once the motor reaches the end travel position. This lengthens the motor life and conserves energy. The MDM has been factory tested
- The MDM Actuator delivers up to 250 in/oz. (15.62 in/lbs.) of torque that powers the RTM open and closed. This powerful motor allows the damper to handle higher static pressures and can be modulated using the SPS or SPC Static Pressure Switch or similar type control.
- The MDM is a reversible motor that powers the damper both open and closed. It also has an adjustable stop for a minimum damper position setting.