TEKMAR 316 CONTROLLER - 4 ZONE PUMPS CONTROL
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
The tekmarNet® 4 Wiring Center 316 is designed to provide a zoning solution for heating systems. It can be used in applications ranging from baseboard zones, to radiant heating zones. This control energizes up to 4 zone pumps. It is capable of providing power for up
to 4 tekmarNet® 4 or stand alone thermostats and energizing their respective 115 V (ac) zones, as well as providing an end switch closure to enable an external device such as a boiler.
- Literature: D316, Q316, C316
- Control: Microprocessor control. This is not a safety (limit) control
- Packaged weight: 1.4 lbs (630 g)
- Dimensions: 5.5” H x 5.5” W x 2.25” D (140 x 140 x 57 mm)
- Enclosure: Blue PC+ABS plastic, NEMA type 1
- Approvals: CSA C US, meets class B: ICES & FCC Part 15
- Ambient conditions: Indoor use only, 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C), RH ≤90% Noncondensing
- Power supply: 24 V (ac) ±10%, 60 Hz, 3 VA min, 11 VA max, Class 2
- Zone pump relays: 115 V (ac) 5 A
- End switch relay: 24 V (ac) 2 A
- Zone power input: 115 V (ac) 12 A max
- Warranty: Limited 3 Year (See D316 for full warranty)