Thermolec Standard Electric Boiler - Three Phases
Dual-energy boilers for fossil fuel backup or standalone installations
Cozy comfort and improved efficiency while saving you money. Feel the comfort of hot water heating controlled by advanced electronics.
Standard models now include great features like a modulating electronic controller with outdoor sensor as well as integrated load management control. Modulating control with solid state relays adjusts the heat output by silently pulsing part of the boiler to keep the temperature stable.
On warmer days the outdoor sensor will limit the water temperature based on the outside temperature so that your home isn’t wasting energy. The load management control works with dual energy systems where the electric utility company will control whether you heat with electricity or an alternate source such as oil or gas and offer a reduced rate as a result.
Thermolec’s electric boilers are built to last with durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel heat generator vessels. We guarantee the tank and elements for a period of 10 years. The aluminum outer shell and stainless steel tank combination makes this unit ultra-resistant to corrosion and reduces the weight for easy installation.
- Electronic Controller Allows full modulation to maximize heating efficiency and provide precise control of water temperature. Built-in Aquastat is fully adjustable up to 190°F (88°C). S-15 sensor varies water temperature based on outdoor temperature.
- Load Management Control Automatically controls boiler based on signal from utility company.
- Insulated Stainless Steel Tank Corrosion-resistant for long life.
- Solid State Control Relay(s) Silent, long lasting control of element switching. High-Limit Protection Built-in manual reset for safety.
- Circuit Breakers available as an option.