TwinTurbo AMR-FV3 Cast Iron with check valve
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
AquaMotion designed the new TwinTurbo™ Series for residential and commercial applications. The TwinTurbo™ series consists of two AMR circulators, pre-wired, set on medium or high speed, installed in series doubling the performance output of a single circulator.
Materials of Construction
- Wear Ring, Bearing Support Cartridge Sleeve, Rotor Sleeve Rotor cover : Stainless Steel.
- Motor Housing: Steel.
- Shaft: Aluminum Oxide Ceramic.
- Radial Bearings: Carbon Impregnated.
- Pump housing (closed systems):Cast Iron.
- Pump housing (open system): Stainless Steel.
- O-Ring and Gaskets : Ethylene Propylene Rubber.
- Impeller: Polypropylene.
- Maximum water temperature 110°C/230°F.
- Maximum working pressure 125 psi.
- Maximum ambient temperature with a 230°F fluid is 104°F.
- Minimum inlet pressure 20 psi.
- Electrical Rating 120V, 60Hz.
- Integrated Check Valve is rated at 250°F.