TwinTurbo AMR-FV3 Cast Iron with check valve
AquaMotion designed the new TwinTurbo™ Series for residential and commercial applications. The TwinTurbo™ series consists of two AMR circulators, pre-wired, set on medium or high speed, installed in series doubling the performance output of a single circulator.
Materials of Construction
- Wear Ring, Bearing Support Cartridge Sleeve, Rotor Sleeve Rotor cover : Stainless Steel.
- Motor Housing: Steel.
- Shaft: Aluminum Oxide Ceramic.
- Radial Bearings: Carbon Impregnated.
- Pump housing (closed systems):Cast Iron.
- Pump housing (open system): Stainless Steel.
- O-Ring and Gaskets : Ethylene Propylene Rubber.
- Impeller: Polypropylene.
- Maximum water temperature 110°C/230°F.
- Maximum working pressure 125 psi.
- Maximum ambient temperature with a 230°F fluid is 104°F.
- Minimum inlet pressure 20 psi.
- Electrical Rating 120V, 60Hz.
- Integrated Check Valve is rated at 250°F.