Water to Air Geothermal Heat pump - R Series Commercial - R12HACP - Single Stage - R410A
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
Nordic R Series Commercials Water to Air Heat Pumps - 1 Tons Nominal Capacity - Standard non coated Coil & Copper outdoor Loop heat Exchanger
The Nordic Commercial R Series is a water to heat pump designed for use in commercial applications such as apartment buildings or condo buildings. This heat pump heats air for ducted heating and cools air for central air conditioning and is available in both vertical and horizontal configurations.
Nordic® R Series Commercial Water to Air Heat Pump
This heat pump is designed for a compact fit into small spaces like apartment or condo mechanical rooms. The vertical version of this heat pump has a small 19″ x 19″ footprint and a height of just 42″. The horizontal version measures a maximum 21″ high by 21″ wide and 48″ long. Both the horizontal and vertical versions of this heat pump are available in sizes from 0.75 to 2 nominal tons. The Commercial R Series is not equipped with a desuperheater so does not offer domestic hot water heating, and is a single stage unit. Both of these features keep the purchase price economical.
QUICK FACTS Distribution Type Forced air Capabilities Heating, cooling Loop Type Open or closed loop Size 1nominal tons COP 3.5 - 4.2 Certifications CSA
R Series Commercial (Vertical) Features & Available Options
- 5-speed ECM fan motor is standard for energy efficiency over PSC type.
- Small 19″ x 19″ footprint and only 42″ high.
- Front side-only service access makes this unit ideal for compact installations.
- The blower is removable from inside the unit for servicing.
- Safety lockout board has status light visible without removing any doors.
- Condensate overflow sensor is standard on all units.
- The control board has onboard control for externally mounted electric backup plenum heater.
- The compressor is a dependable single-speed LG rotary compressor with a built-in accumulator.
- The compressor has double grommet compressor isolation for low noise.
- Equipped with a heavy duty coaxial heat exchanger.
- Air coil features extra tubing wall thickness for durability.