Water to Air Split Geothermal Heat pump - RS Series - RS65HACW - Two-Stage - R410A
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
Nordic RS Series Water to Air Heat Pumps - 5 Tons Nominal Capacity
The RS-series is a split water source heat pump (with remote indoor air handler) that can heat or chill air in a forced air duct system. Being a split system it provides the ability to locate the compressor unit and air handler in different locations. It also uses its built-in desuperheater to preheat domestic hot water. This unit is available in sizes from 3 to 6 nominal tons, and works on an open water well or closed ground loop.
Air Handler Options
There are two Nordic air handler configurations available, horizontal (AHH) or vertical (AHV).
Heating, cooling, domestic hot water
Open or closed loop
3.5 - 4.8
Features & Available Options
- Domestic hot water desuperheater
- Coaxial heat exchangers – cupro nickel (CuNi) heat exchangers available
- Slow closing water valve kit available for open loop installations
- Smallest 5-6 ton footprint in the industry at 24” x 28”
- Completely insulated water lines, accumulator, and heat exchanger.
- Oversized water coil evaporator (e.g. a three ton capacity heat pump has a five ton capacity coil) to achieve high COP’s even when operated on ground loops as cold as 25°F.