Water to Water Geothermal Heat pump W Series Pool-W80HP1TCT-Two Stages- R410a
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
Nordic W Series Pool Heat Pump -6.5Tons Nominal Capacity -
The W Series Pool Heat Pump is a geothermal heat pump specifically designed to heat large quantities of hot water for indoor or outdoor swimming pools.
Nordic® W Series Pool Heat Pump
The W Series Pool Heat Pump will work on an open or closed ground loop. This heat pump is not reversible, which means it cannot be used for air conditioning without the addition of external water valves, and it has no desuperheater for domestic hot water preheating (for these capabilities see our standard water to water heat pump). This heat pump is designed to function solely as a swimming pool heater.
Quick Facts About The Pool Heat Pump
|Distribution Type||Pool heating|
|Loop Type||Open or closed loop|
|Size||3 to 6.5 tons|
|Certifications||ENERGY STAR, CSA, AHRI|
- Cabinet has powder coated finish inside and out.
- Cabinet is insulated with 1” acoustic insulation.
- Four removable access panels for easy servicing.
- A hard start kit is standard on all single-phase models.
- A titanium condenser resists corrosion from pool water better than copper or CuNi.