Water to Water Geothermal Heat pump W Series- W80HACWP1TCC-Two Stages
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
Nordic W Series Commercial Water to WATER Heat Pumps-6 Ton Nominal Capacity -Standard non coated Coil & Copper outdoor Loop heat Exchanger
This is our residential sized geothermal water to water heat pump or liquid-to-water heat pump. This is a residential heat pump and is ideally suited for making large quantities of hot water, such as for in-floor heating or swimming pool heating.
Nordic® W Series Residential
This heat pump works on open water wells or ground loops. This heat pump is also fully reversible, meaning it can also provide chilled water and domestic hot water. The W Series Residential is designed for a residential setting and is available in sizes from 2 to 6 nominal tons. It’s important to note that the smaller sizes of this machine (sizes 22-55) are in a smaller case than what is stated in the manual, their dimensions are 28” x 28” x 29”.
Quick Facts About Our Residential Water to Water Heat Pump
|Distribution Type||Radiant in-floor heat|
|Capabilities||Heating, cooling, and domestic hot water|
|Loop Type||Open or closed loop|
|Size||6 nominal tons|
|Configuration||Stand alone or with air handler|
|Certifications||AHRI, CSA, ENERGY STAR|
Features and Available Options
- Bronze heat domestic hot water circulator pump
- Cabinet has powder coated finish inside and out.
- Cabinet is insulated with 1” acoustic insulation.
- Four removable access panels for easy servicing.
- A hard start kit is standard on all single-phase models.
- High-efficiency Turbotec® coaxial heat exchangers with copper or Cupro Nickel available on request.