WC-80 Liquid to Water High Temperature Heat Pump - 6.5 Tons - 160°F
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
$ 20,552.00 CAD
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Technical Documents
Our cascading water to water heat pump uses standard geothermal ground loop to deliver water at temperatures as high as 160°F.
This heat pump would be ideally suited for homes retrofitting from hot water boilers, with hot water baseboard or hot water radiators. This heat pump could also be used as a stand-alone system for heating domestic hot water.
Features and Available Options
- R410a circuit on the ground side and R134a circuit on the hot side for a wide temperature spread without stressing either circuit.
- Two high-efficiency single-speed Copeland scroll compressors, each with double grommet isolation for low noise.
- Single wall heat exchanger for space heating with optional double wall condenser available for dedicated hot water heating.
- Electronic expansion valves for precise refrigerant control and maximum capacity.
- Gen2 control board includes BACnet and USD laptop connectivity, data logging, built-in aquastat functionality, ‘outdoor reset’, and electronic readout of all water in/out temperatures and refrigerant pressures.
- Filter-dryer and sight glass are standard on each refrigerant circuit.
- Refrigerant receivers on each circuit to maximize condenser capacity.