Stainless Steel Radiant Heating Manifold
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
Infloor Heating Manifolds, delivered pre-assembled and ready to install. Use with 10.1 mm and 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 and 3/4 in. PEX pipe. Compatible with REHAU manifold valve actuator (Art. 260166). Order manifold-to-pipe connectors separately (see R-20 compression-style manifold connections below).
Each PRO-BALANCE 1 in. manifold comes complete with the following:
− 1 in. NPT supply and return manifold isolation valves with gaskets and mini thermometers
− Visual flow gauges/isolation valves (0 to 2 GPM) on stainless steel supply header
− Circuit balancing/isolation valves on stainless steel return header
− Air vent drain valves with gaskets
− Mounting brackets
− Vent key and holder
− Installation instructions
− Manifold circuit chart
– Manifold lengths above include the isolation ball valve 2.44 in (62 mm) and the air vent/boiler drain valves 2.24 in (57 mm)
– Maximum flow is 2.0 GPM (0.13 l/s) per circuit; and a total manifold flow of no more than 20 GPM (1.26 l/s)
– Depth of manifold is 3.9 in (10.0 cm) with bracket, valve and mini thermometer installed