3PVT-200L-PST-SSA Hybrid PVT Solar Water Heater Kit - 2 Fluids Heating Applications
Return Policy: We accept return within 30 days of receipt of your orders. Restocking fee applies on some returned Products. Returned Items shall have intact labels, packages and shall not have been used. for more info.
- Full refund if you do not receive your ordered items.
- Partial Refund for partially not received or damaged items
- Bill of Quantities
- Technical Documents
What is this kit for? and what does it include?
Whether you're a Solar Water Heater Installer, a DIY addict or simply a regular home owner who's looking for independence from utility bills, this kit is all what you need for a free supply of hot water and electricty whether for domestic hot water heating and/or space heating as well as electrical plug loads.
A solar Pumping station is included in this kit which is a module containing Heat transfer fluid circulation pump, solar differential controller, check valve, safety valve, filling valve, Tank temperature sensors and collector temperature sensor:
This kit includes Flexible Stainless Steel Pipes: High quality flexible stainless Dual Twin (Supply & Return) steel pipe with Solar Collector temperature sensor's cable (Sensor is Excluded. The cable is only included), high temperature EPDM insulation pipe, up to 175C, strong seamless jacketing protection (Non PVC including) good UV resistance and anti-aging performance, excellent performance for both indoor and outdoor installations.
Solar Water Storage Tank is also include in this kit. Storage tank is primarily used for heat storage. During the sunny days, Heating Fluid (Usually Propylene Glycol) will heat stored water in the tank via the immersed coil, thus keeping the energy to be consumed at night when the sun is gone.
Potential Savings (in KWh of Energy)- Zero solar azimuth, 45 degree tilt angle, DHW @ 120F and 200L Tank
How does it work?
Pumping Station's closed loop circulating Pump is turned on by the electronic controller when the difference between Hybrid PVT Panel's output Temperature (as measured by the panel's temperature sensor) and Storage Tank Temperature (as measured by tank's temperature sensor) is above a certain set point value (Usually in the range of 10 to 20 Fahrenheit).
Circulating heat transfer fluid (usually water/glycol mixture) inside the pressurized closed loop will collect heat harvested by the thermal module of PVT panel and transfer it to the water inside the tank via the tank's indirect coil. Circulating pump is turned off by the same Pumping Station's electronic controller when the same temperature difference (between Hybrid PVT Panel and tank) falls below the preset set-point.
What's included in this kit?
- aHtech 72SK Hybrid Photovoltaic and Thermal PVT Solar Panel - 3 Pc
- PVT Panel Tilted or Flat Roof Mounting Frame/3 Panels - 1 Pc
- PVT Panels Piping Connection Kit - 3 Panels with Thermal Well - 1 Kit
- All in one Buffer Tank and Indirect Water Heater - 200 L/Tank Only - 1 Pc
- Solar Pumping Station SR881 - GDP20-6S Pump - 1 Kit
- Solar Pumping Station Pipe Connection 3/4" x 3/4" - 1 Pc
- Brass Threaded Nut, Cir-Clip and Gasket for Corrugated Stainless Steel Hose end connection/3/4" - 14 Pc
- Expansion Tank - 4.5 US Gallons - 3/4" NPT Male Threaded - 1 Pc
- Flexible Corrugated Stainless Steel EPDM Pre Insulated Twin Solar Hose with Seamless Jacketing & Sensor Cable 3/4" / 15m / 13mm - 1 Roll
- Propylene Glycol - Solar Heat Transfer Fluid HD 8005, 5 US Gal - 1 Pail
- Female NPT to Male BSPT Connector with Brass nut, HT washer,SS Cir-clip 3/4" F x 3/4" M - 2 Pc
- Tool for Flattening Corrugated Stainless Steel Flexible Pipe/3/4'' - 1 Pc
- Stainless Steel Flexible Pipe Cutter OD 8mm to 28 mm - 1 Pc